Bushell's N15

Well after a long absence i am back on the aoc after going back to honda for a short while then owning a golf gti.As some of you may know i have bought chris180's car and i am loving it. Its a pretty well known car so dont think there is any need to write out the list of mods etc.

Heres a few pics after i cleaned it.

20121021_093919.jpg

20121021_133329.jpg

20121021_133352.jpg

Excuse the photos but i only took them with my phone and my phone is the only real access i have to the internet haha.
Cheers Chris

Reactions: edk
Thanks for the comments guys. Hoping to get a pair of front fogs soon. Chris avert your eyes from the following haha. Would like either a 2 slat or lucino grill and lucino rear lights and thats all the plans for now. Hard to make this car my own bit i will try :)

A turbo would honestly complete this car, donations are now being accepted......
Haha thanks man. Glad to be back. The forum was just another great reason to buy the car, missed this place like haha

Its nice to buy a car thats been modified to a good standard already.. Chris/Fred did a good job on this car :)

Look forward to seeing what you do to the car

Its nice to buy a car thats been modified to a good standard already.. Chris/Fred did a good job on this car :)

Look forward to seeing what you do to the car

Thanks but it was all me with the MAJOR help/advice of Rick and Ross! That car has no mechanical or styling cues from previous owners as just about everything that could be needed replaced or tightened.

*phone*

We will get it well protected don't you worry ;) Got load of underseal and got my high temp Fk1000P wax back now too.

Back
Top Bottom