Hello

SAM_0439.JPG
Got most of the rear end together, and getting closer and closer to the moment when chunky's de-natted ecu and Liam are going to save me from a world of pain, as I try to wire it up. To be fair, I'm not bad at fabrication, sheet metalwork, turning, milling, welding, grinding (both types :)), painting, decorating, driving (sort of), and I can even lift heavy things, but I absolutely suck at electrics!o_O
SAM_0442.JPG

Okay just kidding on the exhaust
SAM_0444.JPG

I suppose you could always fab a system up...

...hardest/most expensive bit would be the sump plate I reckon.

Got to say i'm loving how this thing is turning out, all credit to you mush.

I liked the baja pipe too!

I suppose you could always fab a system up...

...hardest/most expensive bit would be the sump plate I reckon.

Got to say i'm loving how this thing is turning out, all credit to you mush.

I liked the baja pipe too!
To be honest it's just a stock 2ltr gti motor that came out of a scrap car, l haven't even changed the oil. i'm working on the premiss that it ain't broke so I ain't about to fix it... yet. When i find out whether it's going to go round right corners okay i'll think about upping the pony power, till then i'm just going to blast it round for shits and giggles and also to see what bits fall off and need replacing/re-engineering to stop them falling off again. The same is true for the oil maybe, maybe not a problem, once I'm sure the bouncy up and down and the corner goes round and round bits all work good i'll know for sure. Glad you like the pipe but it's actually my attempt at blowing my own trumpet in the form of a motorsports vuvuzella :).

Back
Top Bottom