£500.....

GTi kurt

Staff member
What would be the next item/s you would get for your car.?

Mine will be Clutch, flywheel and few runs on a RR.

Doesn't have to be performance, just what you would do £500.

for the almera a set of alloys, probably Rota Grids in bronze although there not multi fitment so i would probably look for something similar in style in 4x100 and 4x114.3 (for the n15 and then the p10)

probably a set of cams and a manifold for the p10 (not mine yet but any money i have spare will be going on that from now on)

stuff in my signature cept coilovers addedon as i just got myself a set of 15" gti wheels aswel ;)

Pay for a long stay car park ticket at a airport.........

And go to Prague for a few days and blow the lot :D

Full custom stainless cat back exhaust and if I could afford it as well fix my splitter and have the front left of my car resprayed :(

ECU re-map and dyno...........must get the ported/polished cily head and N1 lsd gearbox fitted first though!

Clutch :( alternator :( lowering springs to go with the gti wheels im buyin on friday and a jdm grill, which im hopefully buyin soon oh and gettin the spoiler sprayed/ fitted

ooooo it would have to be a set of p2 rear lights and the p1 bodykit sprayed and fitted... depending on cash left over, I think id have to get springs.. Already ordered me decat (should be coming thismorning) and getting the ssac header/downpipe next week neways lol..

de rustify it, maybe some gti or sri alloys and alost of wee niggly things inside.

ohh, and some standard untinted windows for the front :)

Back
Top Bottom