10,000k HID's

got my hid kit threw yesterday took me 1hour to fit hardest part was mounting the ballast well wat can i say well worth the money there so bright at night and a verry nice blue matches my xenon side lights will get some pics up soonn :)

Was checking Nissan FAST to see if Nissan ever done Xenon Headlights for the N16 but i don't they did...

Would've been minted if they did - i still get staff discount at my local Nissan dealership too! :D :D

P.S. you got any before/after pics?

aint got any b4 but ill jus plug a old bulb in and u will see the difference mate big difference lol

I just fitted some 6k hid's tonight and the difference is amazing, So much brighter.

Can't help but wonder am i blinding people with them though??

Might get a mate to drive in front of me and get his opinion :)

well mine are on one from the top position and no one has flashed me so i dont think so love the cool blue look from in the car on the road from mine

TallPaul86 said:
Was checking Nissan FAST to see if Nissan ever done Xenon Headlights for the N16 but i don't they did...

Would've been minted if they did - i still get staff discount at my local Nissan dealership too! :D :D

P.S. you got any before/after pics?

erm how do u have Eurofast?

and if you do then why did i do all that leg work for the side skirt part number and prices for ya???????????????? :confused: :) not that i mind, jsut curious!

StuN16Sport said:

and if you do then why did i do all that leg work for the side skirt part number and prices for ya???????????????? :confused: :) not that i mind, jsut curious!
Im sure there was no price tag's on the fast CD
chan268 said:
what is eurofast is that the electronic parts catalouge
yeah thats it

StuN16Sport said:

Didn't have a PC then matey :) melted hard drives are a buggar likes...

Plus its handy to see where the parts are, what you need and getting the correct part numbers for your car so i can find out prices quicker at my local Nissan place.

Plus regardless if i have it or not, its customer service - going above and beyond the call of duty and then some... OK granted Parts Man and Infantry Soldier stuck behind enemy lines iaren't along the same lines but the principle's the same ;) lol

There's nothing worse than ridiculous bright lights.

Full beams are good enough, for the part od the road you can't see. It's not like we live in the outback of Oz.

well they would be bright when ur infront of the car holding the camera where we did cos its going straight into where the lights come from have parked a car infront of mine not that close to resembel a car coming down the road and they wasnt blinding me or to bright they are just bright on the road

and wats wrong with bright lights bettr than haing dull lights and not being able to see the road properly

There very good for you yes, but im just thinking of other drivers. Because I hate them myself, when someone is driving towards me.

have got to sat though when your on the motorway and car with HIDS is coming up, you can spot them a mile back and i have to flip my rear view they are that distracting and bright

GTi kurt said:
There very good for you yes, but im just thinking of other drivers. Because I hate them myself, when someone is driving towards me.
yes but Merc's and BMW's use these and they are brighter then the 10k's

Merc/BMW OEM uses 4300 which are brighter then 8k

the lower the k the brighter the light is

Back
Top Bottom