2 slatt grilles ??? toying with modifying the beast !

been noticing a few of you guys have 2 slatt grilles on ya fine almeras .. and look smart as!!

anyone help out and let me know where ya can find them???

also noticed how sweet these cars can look with very little mods to the body work such as chaiging lights and bk lights for ph2 ones , thinking about doing something to mine... ideally a would love the front splitter back on as mine is a ph1 in red and they look sexy as, maybe swaping bk lights o split 50/50 nes that are on the facelift models

but as am finidng they like rocking horse poop too find so may consider new front bumper with the round spots in then gettin front end resprayed ... just thinking about the cost tho

found the asp front bumper a maybe considering getting with the fogs, not really ideal price but they look smart.. just aint seen one in red which mine will be... know anyone who hasd this bumper on there meras and red

still cant find the 2 slatt grilles tho !!

asp_almera_98fr.JPG

you mean that one? its hideous

2slat grilles crop up occasionally, or just go to nissan will be expensive though

ano mate a thought it was the one... but then a had a look at other ppls cars and what they had and realised it wasnt the same

think its the autech one... what a was thinking, if a couldnt find a ph1 splitter for mine maybe sellin my bumper on to help fund the one with the fogs

think its the autech one.. well from what a seen

ahh so the grilles are really hard to come buy then eh... wouldnt care they look well sweet !!

the grilles arent hard to come by if you know who to ask/where to look - perks of membership

and you wont find an Autech bumper, you just wont they are rarer than chicken lips

Dude there is a thread in the styling section that details all the standard fitment exterior mods :) like different bumpers etc.

hmmmmmm Autech bumper but yeah as sam said very rare and never come up for sale

i think there are a few grills up on the bay atm have a look there

lol god dam it.. looks like the autech one is rite out the window then eh

like a sed b4 be happy as with just the oe splitter, but ha

maybe just keep it original and maybe consider it more if something crops up.. a am lookin to become a member for curiousity more than anyhting else lol... wanna see whats inside of the other sections.. but gonna have to wait for xmas as money is tight as

The two slat grilles are standard on base spec pulsars in japan. So if u can get to japan, you'll be laughing. ;)

Otherwise you'll have to keep an eye out.

Good luck with the search mate.

lol god dam it.. looks like the autech one is rite out the window then eh

like a sed b4 be happy as with just the oe splitter, but ha

maybe just keep it original and maybe consider it more if something crops up.. a am lookin to become a member for curiousity more than anyhting else lol... wanna see whats inside of the other sections.. but gonna have to wait for xmas as money is tight as

The styling section is free :)

well al have to keep and eye out for it for sure

had a bit good news today centre pipe has just arrived so time to book it back in and get it sorted.. well pleased with that, should have a full 12 mnnths by the end of the week :)

oh any idea what would ba rough price on gettin bonnet and bumper sparyed to match ??

the grilles arent hard to come by if you know who to ask/where to look - perks of membership

I must be looking in the wrong places then, went to Nissan dealership today and asked about one but the guy didn't really know what i was on about and seemed certain that i couldn't get one and it wouldn't fit. He said if I got a part number he'd be able to sort me out but mentioned that the price would be probably around £130 :eek:

So, if anyone can point me in the right direction i would be most gratefull.

Smaz.

I must be looking in the wrong places then, went to Nissan dealership today and asked about one but the guy didn't really know what i was on about and seemed certain that i couldn't get one and it wouldn't fit. He said if I got a part number he'd be able to sort me out but mentioned that the price would be probably around £130 :eek:

So, if anyone can point me in the right direction i would be most gratefull.

Smaz.

£130 seems about right from nissan I would have said, cant remember who off the top of my head got theirs from them though

I have the 2slat and i'm wanting to sell it but ideally only wanting to sell once I have a VZR one lined up. Quinzer has also pm'd saying he'd be interested in buying mine once it's up for sale. Could maybe be tempted to sell and put my old one back on for the right price though! :D

I have the 2slat and i'm wanting to sell it but ideally only wanting to sell once I have a VZR one lined up. Quinzer has also pm'd saying he'd be interested in buying mine once it's up for sale. Could maybe be tempted to sell and put my old one back on for the right price though! :D

Yours would look fine an dandy on my black gti, no need for a respray. but this talk of "the right price" makes me feel like Bruce Forsyth is on the forum :D

Smaz.

I paid £80 for my VZR grille, and around the same for my 2slat shipped from Auz

Back
Top Bottom