20's ????? can it be done?

ryte i have a bit spare cash burning hole in my pocket and my car is begging for me to blow it on her and i wanna do summit that aint been done b4 so im gettin silver and black paint job but also after new wheels am after deepdish ho hopefully but defo black rims wit a polished lip and wunder if 20's wil go on the mera and wot work wud be required as i no 19's rnt much trouble at all

i would think that 20's would require some work but nothing serious

I wouldnt think you could lower it that much with 20's as you would be filling the arch, some rubbing might occour as well

depending on the off set the front will rub on full lock, the backs shouldnt be much trouble with a bit of arch rolling ;)

a tractor springs to mind..but I can't figure out why.....

consett_GTi said:
... i have a bit spare cash burning hole in my pocket ...

How much cash ?

Cos a spot of custom bodywork on the arches - rally style but not that extreme - would get 20"s on with no problems :cool:

he said a bit of spare cash... not that hes won the lottery lol

why does tractor come to mind?? i have coilovers so i can drop the car all the way to the road on 17's so it is still gunna be low on 20's if i decide to do it. cud hopefull have them nestled in the arches sweeet.. wot ofseet wudnt rub then lol?? and i got bowt 2k maybe a bit more!! rally arches wud look mint. any ways almera on 19's didnt look daft so i dnt think a extra inch wud make it look like a tractor i think it wud look awesome if it can be done and i can find a nice set of 20's in 4 stud

consett_GTi said:
ryte i have a bit spare cash burning hole in my pocket and my car is begging for me to blow it on her and i wanna do summit that aint been done b4 so im gettin silver and black paint job but also after new wheels am after deepdish ho hopefully but defo black rims wit a polished lip and wunder if 20's wil go on the mera and wot work wud be required as i no 19's rnt much trouble at all

I think your mad :eek: Cant wait to see it if you do though lol it'll look spot on :D

Iv had a set of 20's up next to mine and persanlly i think they look a bit wrong as the just look far to big for the car, But thats just my opinion.

the best people to try would be TSW as the now do ome rimswith polished ips in a 7.5x20 or is it 8x20. Tyres are ging to be ya next task as tryin to get a 20" with an e mark is an arse! BF goodrich do a 235/30/20 but your loking about £250 ish a corner.

Good luck with it if you go that route though mate

Back
Top Bottom