4 tail lamps!

scott b

Where there's Pepsi, there's DEFINATELY Scott B
4 tail lamps! pics added page 3

got a bit bored today so decided to attack the rear fog light and the blank on the other lamp with a drill,

next found some side light bulb holders and bulbs and inseted them into the freshly drilled holes

next wired them up to the number plate lights, gives the car a completly different look at the rear, will get some pics tonight when it gets a bit darker

I was looking and thinking of doing something like that not that long ago but never did more than get the idea in my head. Was thinking of doing something like the brake/tail light if possible so normally it will just be a tail light but when you put the fogs on it goes brighter. Would like to see that pic to see how it looks.

im finding it hard to imagine it, so im looking forward to the pics! might even be able to glimpse my old parcel shelf in the photo :D

Corbs said:
I'm thinking of putting a second fog light in the blank slot on the other side, I like symetry haha.

They don't light up the same cos one has a metal reflector and the other one is blanked off halfway along

scott b said:
got a bit bored today so decided to attack the rear fog light and the blank on the other lamp with a drill,

next found some side light bulb holders and bulbs and inseted them into the freshly drilled holes

next wired them up to the number plate lights, gives the car a completly different look at the rear, will get some pics tonight when it gets a bit darker
So where are you going to relocate the fog light?

Paul D GTi said:
They don't light up the same cos one has a metal reflector and the other one is blanked off halfway along
Hmm so you're right, didn't notice before, may need some thought...

pic....looks mint with the extra tail lights picture aint to good will get better ones asap

IMG_0236.jpg

doin this did cross me mind as i done it to me old civic!

Looks good mate might have to join u on that one :D

Try an get a pic of the whole of the back end pls so i can see how gd it looks

Here is a tip!
Turn off the flash and use long shutter mode. Hold the camera VERY still whilst the shutter is opened. Use a tripod if it helps.

looks a mess in that upclose pic :/ do you have an enemy with an air rifle and bad aim by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom