alloys...changed my mind?

alrite people ive decided to go against the momo corse black 17's for my almera as i have seen them on a couple of cars and i just dont rate them anymore so i was thinking if any of use guys knew which alloys would be best which are black or gunmetal (grey car) which would go with the style of the car?
also just wondering which air filter would be best to replace my existing filter on a N16 2003 1.5 Almera Pulse? didnt want to make a new post in the mod section so hope its ok to put it in here.
Thanks, Craig.

cheers mate, but i think them black ones are nice but the middle section looks too big for the size of the spokes :S

I guess it all depends what sort of look you are going for with your car.

There are lots of black and gunmetal wheels that look good on Almeras but are you going for a drift look, a rally look, a euro look, a 'beckham-bling' look (god forbid) or what?

i was interested in the black wolfrace warriors, but now im looking into some white lightweight rota wheels!

just a couple of suggestions

well i like the drift look alloys big 5 spokes which curve in but cant see them suiting the car well....im thinking of some black rota alloys which a red lip and then paint the brake calipers red which would go well, any other alloys that look similar to these that you reccomend? this....http://www.performancealloys.com/de...sizes='17x7'&price='153'&permission=821179964
or this....http://www.performancealloys.com/de...sizes='17x7'&price='192'&permission=821179964
also on the air filter would a K&N air filter be worth it for the amount you pay or is there not a great deal difference from cheaper filters?

The Kei RSS Inox are gorgeous, was looking at them for myself a while ago but just didn't have enough cash when I suddenly needed new wheels.

I got a K&N 57i recently for my 1.8 - sounds awesome and acceleration seems a bit sharper and smoother but if anything there seems to have been an very slight drop in peak power at high speed. TBH unless you are looking for induction roar the best performance-per-pound bet is probably to go for a K&N or Green panel filter for the stock airbox. Just a pity there are no bolt-on cold air filter kits for the N16 yet.

Back
Top Bottom