Almera 2005 1.6 heater

Hi, I know there are threads on this before, the heater only working on setting 4. And it has been said it is the heater resistor, my problem is I don't have a resistor on my heater motor. The space is there, but I haven't one. I have replaced the AMP assy and the radio/ac control facia, but this has made no difference. I have seen on here that they all have resistors, so where would mine be? I am a little frustrated!!

Hi, I know there are threads on this before, the heater only working on setting 4. And it has been said it is the heater resistor, my problem is I don't have a resistor on my heater motor. The space is there, but I haven't one. I have replaced the AMP assy and the radio/ac control facia, but this has made no difference. I have seen on here that they all have resistors, so where would mine be? I am a little frustrated!!
Hum are you sure they don't mean the amplifier of your motor ? on the N16 it on the right of your gaz pedal for Left hand driver so if you are right hand driver probably next to the clutch as Stephen said . It is a huge transistor to command the power to your motor that is scrwed on a heatsink and that is inserted insid your " air system " if i can say I mean the main air duct that is located as i said ( please guys correct me if i am wrong )

Back
Top Bottom