Almera CarBQ

It could do with being lowered, buuuut it would make a literal pain in the back to cook on. At the moment its a good height for me to cook, so ill leave at this for the time being. But if anyone has freebie coilovers please donate :lol:

I kinda like the yellow plate. Draws even more attention to it, i cant wait to take it out for a drive :yes:

DSC_1017_800x600.jpg

Nice work dude, is that a 'cumsplat' weld joint at the top of that steering column? :wink:

Cut the springs?

Looks very nice though Liam, top work.

Are you gunna sheet over the bulkhead? (Tidier)

What colour is it gunna be?

I did intend on sheeting the bulkhead. But I havent got any sheeting left in the unit, so ill need to order more. Which costs pennies that I dont have, so it'll get done thru the winter.

As said about the suspension, it'll stay at that height for now as the BBQ drum is about waist height and is easy for cooking on.

Its staying multicoloured, just to attract some more attention. I did briefly consider spraying it all luminous pink (£4.99 a can at the local petrol station) and i think it'll only need 4-5 cans....

I did intend on sheeting the bulkhead. But I havent got any sheeting left in the unit, so ill need to order more. Which costs pennies that I dont have, so it'll get done thru the winter.

Plywood?

You have to paint it imo.

Maybe a few members could chip in for a few tins?

Back
Top Bottom