Almera Morette twin head lamps

Often found under 'Rieger' make. I saw them a couple of years ago for sale (the shop has since left the internet) for £500. Pricey and for what they are not worth it. £200 and maybe it would be a deal...

HA! Yeah they do, but they won't. Although there is more available now than a few years ago.

The other thing is everything seems so expensive! i was looking to make my n16 alittle bit more bulky! but everything is is jus soooooo expensive!

It's because there is not much demand for them so they need to charge more to cover costs? Perhaps? But seems to be the way. Look at mods for the more popular cars, Civics, Corsas etc, parts are much cheaper. Now this may be because people are selling cheap shit and they know they will get buyers because of the market for those popular cars.... but dunno. Either way yes, you buy a mera which is cheaper outright, but modding aint so cheap.

If I'd gone with my other option of buying a 1.9 TDi Leon instead of my 'mera then I probably would have a beast by now because of part availability and costs... but theres no fun in off the shelf parts that everyone has bought before :D So no regrets from over here. My 2p if you're interested.

These are a great find and will bolt straight on a phase one :) they have def a nice jap look to them, think ill try find out of they are for right hand drive and what the postage is

These are a great find and will bolt straight on a phase one :) they have def a nice jap look to them, think ill try find out of they are for right hand drive and what the postage is

Addz, did you find out about these? im fancyin a set too so could maybe split the postage with ya

You on commission for these Darren? ;) I do like them and I think they would tidy the front end up a treat. Good for the price, depending on postage. Can anyone confirm if they are RHD?

You're always posting up smoked lights of some kind. Either they're splitting the profits with you or they seriously give you the :drool:
Only kidding mate, good find as usual :D

Is it just me? Every time I read this thread title on the main page I read it as "Alanis Morisette twin head lamps" and think "but she hasn't got any!!"

You got it, i lived in Germany for 14 years driving a number of left and right handers, and most headlights are country specific. You would probably fit these and find they fail the MOT due to the beams blinding oncoming traffic. Sorry to dash yer dreams :mad:
Nice headlights though!!!

Back
Top Bottom