Almera N15 Ga16DNE-T Stock Internals!!!!

Set Up

t28 gti-r with gt28rs wheel
custon made manifold
480 cc injectors at 3 bar
fpr
evo 7 fmic
3 inch Dp`
afc2
alky injection

Dyno
AlmeraEvolucion.jpg

304 WHP at 1,6 Bar of boost

theres a Dyno with 320 WHP @ 1,8 bar

:eek:

How long will that last? i've seen afew running high bhp on stock internals but id be worried about longevity

well done! we'll show those SR20's! (I say we, it's mostly you up to this point)

The sump isn`t always the best location for an oil line, on the sr20 anyway. Maybe the GA is better suited.

Good figures, although the speedo doesn`t pick up as fast as i`d imagined it would.

Jme_GTi said:
Quite impressive figures, if abit laggy low down. Your also possibly the worse driver ive ever seen..

jajaja it just to understand de car, the first trackday it was with 83WHP and the second was with 270 WHP the difference is obvius, the car doesnt handle like before, doesnt brake like before, the video its just for showing the drift i will post some laps that i in the track

rowdy-GTi said:
The sump isn`t always the best location for an oil line, on the sr20 anyway. Maybe the GA is better suited.

Good figures, although the speedo doesn`t pick up as fast as i`d imagined it would.

measure in 4 gear, in the track feel some much diferent

they subaru impreza seats? how hard were they to fit? was tempted by some in a scrappy a few months ago but decided against it as they could have been difficult to fit and the scrappy wasnt particularly cheap anyway

sprint said:
they subaru impreza seats? how hard were they to fit? was tempted by some in a scrappy a few months ago but decided against it as they could have been difficult to fit and the scrappy wasnt particularly cheap anyway

it was a bitch, we had to do cutting, solding etc

Awesome numbers! :cool:

Seen a few ga16de, that got around 200-250hp on stock engine.

Already planning on mounting a new pulley, and turn up the boost on the supercharger. Already running 0.8 bar, and no problem at all.

Thx for the inspiration!

btw. Amazing clean engine! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom