Almera N15 ph1 fuel warning light

Ermm. Perhaps a silly question, but does my P reg Almera have a fuel warning light? I can't believe a car wouldn't have 1, but when I turn it on and all the lights flick on, no fuel one appears. In addition, I'm low on fuel and nothings come on. lol.

Anyone? Also, how many miles of steady driving does the red line provide?

Thanks.

I've got an N15 Ph1 and I've got a fuel light. It doesn't come on at the start though, I don't think it's supposed to. Once your fuel light has come on you're supposed to get 40 miles out of it, although I've only ever tried 25 miles and I don't think I'd want to risk doing any more!

I've got a 1.4 N15. I reset the trip counter when the fuel light came on the other week. Sitting at motorway speeds (70-80) I got up to 76 miles before I pulled in for a refill. The tank capacity is supposed to be 50L. (Not sure about a reserve capacity?) I pumped in 49.60L to the brim. So yes, some would say that's cutting it fine. :roll:

i got a p1 1.4 and i got a fuel light. it does take a whle for the light to come on. if yur worried the bulb dont work check it. hope this helps

I've got a 1.4 N15. I reset the trip counter when the fuel light came on the other week. Sitting at motorway speeds (70-80) I got up to 76 miles before I pulled in for a refill. The tank capacity is supposed to be 50L. (Not sure about a reserve capacity?) I pumped in 49.60L to the brim. So yes, some would say that's cutting it fine. :roll:

holy crap FUMES! lol

Hi guys...

Sorry for reviving a really old thread but I recently picked up a 1998 Pulsar VZ-R and am yet to see the fuel light no matter how low i run it. After searching I am assuming that it does have one and my bulb has just died but can anyone let me know where it is supposed to be.

Cheers

Regular ph1 cars have it on the bottom left, beside the fuel gauge. It comes on pretty late, but even then you have about 9-13 litres of fuel left.

Thanks for the replies guys. I have drove it as late as I dare, til the needle has dropped below the bottom line and still nothing. I did check when I turn on the ignition, I don't get any petrol light, so I am assuming it is the one right below the hand brake warning on the left bank. Thinking the bulb has snuffed it, will have to pull the cluster out and see.

Back
Top Bottom