Almera pulse without stabilisers and sway bar

Discussion in 'Other Almera Discussion' started by Olawale Odukoya, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Olawale Odukoya

Olawale Odukoya

Model:
    Almera pulse
    Chassis:
    N16
    Hello guys,
    So I bought this Almera N16 Pulse from lad 2 months ago. I was gonna get it serviced and I found out that it’s not got stabilisers. I also noticed when driving, I get some kind of noises from the wheels when I get to a road that’s uneven or rough. I checked on europarts with my car reg to see if it’s gonna list the parts for the car which it did show stabilisers for my car. My question is has any had any experience with an Almera not having stabs and swaybar?

2. Liam

Liam

Model:
    Burner
    Chassis:
    Oil
    What do you mean by stabilisers?

And lower spec'd cars dont have swaybars fitted.

3. Olawale Odukoya

Olawale Odukoya

Model:
    Almera pulse
    Chassis:
    N16
    sorry i meant to say anti roll bar links and stabilizer links. but the screw holes where the bushing that holds the bar are present.

4. Olawale Odukoya

Olawale Odukoya

Model:
    Almera pulse
    Chassis:
    N16
    608600971497446928.jpg thumb.png
    my car dont have any of these. is it possible that the pulse where not fitted with them?

5. Liam

Liam

Model:
    Burner
    Chassis:
    Oil
    Sway bar = anti roll bar

So you wont have the drop links (stabilisers) without the anti roll bar fitted.

So chances are it didnt have one fitted as standard. The chassis/subframe/wishbones are the same model wide so all the holes should be there if you wanted to try and fit one.

6. Olawale Odukoya

Olawale Odukoya

Model:
    Almera pulse
    Chassis:
    N16
    thanks liam
    i just wanted to know if its anybody has seen an almera without antiroll bar fittedas standard. will definitly get one fitted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice