Almera radio controls button not working

I bought an used almera 2004 and it has simmilar to this radio/gps/climate control board onderdelenlijn.nl/upload/parts/100029/5176599/large/0.jpg the problem is that the button 1 and 4 doesnt work at all at buttons 3 and 6 just beeps and If i push them hard enough windows heater turns on. So aI wanted to ask do I need a new head unit or just new board or maybe I just can just take it off and clean it with some WD40 or something. Also the buttons 2 and 5 works fine only one time they were actually stuck but I did unstuck them. But the buttons 1/4 and 3/6 are not stuck but just doesnt do anything. Thanks for answers. All other buttons except for SRC works fine. So I use SRC from wheel controls.

you could remove the circuit board and solder in new switches, the parts are probably 50c each.
check connectors also make sure its old dead switch before replacing them.

WD40 is not going to do anything good here! if you wan to clean the circuit board use isopropyl/acetone somehting pure that will evaporate to nothing, or hot soapy water and brush carefully make sure board and components are 100% DRY before reconnecting.

Back
Top Bottom