almeraowners.com

edk

Addicted to Torque
Staff member
There are a few links in the forum that take you to this different domain, which screws with the login. I've notcied it on links on the bottom right of the forum and also on the home page for each thread.

Any chance this could be looked into please and changed so it uses the domain that you are logged into? :)

Yeah it's been there for a while. I posted about it in another related thread a while back but this might get more attention :).

Yes its a nasty little gremlin that gets you in a login cycle particularly from the homepage. Although I found once your in the main forum area the site does retain you logged in. Suppose its good to have the domain so that another doesn't spoof?!

Is this why even though I'm permanently logged in, sometimes in a thread I click on a link to another thread in a member's area and have to sign in again?

Bump

Fred I'm pretty sure links don't have to go to different domains to work. If you force it to stay on almeraownersclub.com everything still works.

There is no old server business, all the domains point to the new server, there is just something wrong and i'm not sure what. I'll have a chat with Jamesey boy.

Back
Top Bottom