Anthracite or silver?

K guys!

Decided I want 16's as insurance company say no to lowering springs (oh well, we'll wait till it's renewal time) and just want to improve the look a wee bitty (alloy + bigger wheels) without compromising ride comfort with real low profile tyres (not 17's).

I did want the bk333 5 spoke's, but they don't stock in the correct fitment for 16's. So now I've settled on these two. Same wheel. Wondering which color to go for?
1162.jpg
or
905.jpg

Red car?

I personally think the silver onces will look nice with red... but then again, the darker ones also look great!

oh my.

PS: Which insurance company are you with?

NIG through Academy Brokers.

wax001.jpg

See, it's a tough one. If I get silver I'll probably colour code the car because then the black sort of looks naff imo. If I get the anthracite, I'll probably just do the mirrors. To be honest, I like the contrast of the red and black, it's sorta cool.

p.s. am I thinking too much about this? haha

I think the darker ones would go better with the black trim *nods*.

I'm guessing you need to declare alloys to your insurance? how much extra does it add to the premium?

nice clean car btw dudey

Nice, look great with the silver. Any chance of a "darker" version too bazz? I like the wheels you have on your car too, and it looks pretty much the same.

Wildchild - They costing £8.50/month more on the insurance for upgrading from 15" steelies to 16" alloys. Not bad tbh.

In all honestly I'm not a fan of small diameter multi-spoke alloys. I think they look fussy, I would have gone with something far chunkier, but each to their own! If I had to choose here I'd go for the darker ones, they'll draw that bit more interest Im sure if thats your thing, and I always think when the enevitable curbing happens it's less noticable on darker wheels.

The darker alloys for definite they will compliment the cars black trims better,and when you renew your insurance and are able to lower it then it wil look the part imo......and think of it this way, theyre easier to keep clean...

Bought anthracite, should come in the week.

Got me a new CD player today, from halfords believe it or not! Free fitting, and they did a damn good job.

Back
Top Bottom