arnison center almera

R

redSRi

99% this was naylorGTi (could be wrong though as i have only seen pics on here and in redline lol) going into the arnison center in durham...just wanted to say that i only saw your car for a couple of seconds, but it looked sweeeeeeeeeeeeet :D

we were in for a bit, i was in my mates punto, it was very very busy, deffo going to go more as we have nowhere to go now that 2 of the main venues we used were shut down :mad: but it was great to finally see a modded almera in the flesh (well i have seen si's turbo) hope to see more of yours around in the future!

I was in the arnison center on sunday i think i saw you naylor next to the dodge pickup :confused: did you see the red almera there it had a similar exhaust to yours? I think it was a phase 1

if u mean not the sunday just gone (the 22nd, but the sunday before) i was there parked next to a red 200sx and a black crx (later on), mines phase1 with a 5" jap exhaust lol

sunday just gone he means mate
aye paul was up there, talking to lawnsy with the white sirrea cossy waletail, just been getting it, fucking cleaner than mine underneath :mad: , its over 20 bastard years old!nice big real flames out the back on gear changes too, thenwas over talking to mick(GTI off here) and some other almera owners that dont use this site, seen that one you were on about, reckonits was only a 1.4 or 1.6, sounded shite
should of come over and had a shot of me car since its been mapped, might help you decide what to
that lawnsy lad has a full gti-r engine spare, and a spare gti-r head with the throttle bodys, now i know i cant fit the thottle bodys onto my head or a high port head, but wonder what would stop me from changing the whole head with the throttle body's on?

NaylorGTI said:
aye paul was up there, talking to lawnsy with the white sirrea cossy waletail, just been getting it, fucking cleaner than mine underneath :mad: , its over 20 bastard years old!nice big real flames out the back on gear changes too, thenwas over talking to mick(GTI off here) and some other almera owners that dont use this site, seen that one you were on about, reckonits was only a 1.4 or 1.6, sounded shite
should of come over and had a shot of me car since its been mapped, might help you decide what to
that lawnsy lad has a full gti-r engine spare, and a spare gti-r head with the throttle bodys, now i know i cant fit the thottle bodys onto my head or a high port head, but wonder what would stop me from changing the whole head with the throttle body's on?

I'm pretty sure the head won't fit properly as I believe the internal plumbing and other stuff doesn't quite line up. Could be talking out of my arse though. It has happened before.

Iwas thinking of that too but im not sure :confused: I think you would have to swop the full lot but then its all the wiring and everything that will need to be changed. I was going to call over but didn't get the chance cos i was only there for a little while then left to goto the beach

Yeah i've been going there for a canny few weeks now and every sunday its absolutely packed i've seen a few almeras there including naylor's! Its hard to find a parking space sometimes :D

NaylorGTI said:

Next time i see you i'l come over ok m8 :D

id come over, but im off to liverpool on sunday lol....

we need to get a northish meet soon cos id really like to attend one :D

im up the arnison centre most sundays i got a black phase 1 gti i seen a couple of yas about. canny few meras in the north east now. im up for a meet if everybody else is?

if anyone wants to meet up this sunday im deffo up for it. i think me and a few of the lads from round here are gonna have a pop up at some point!

anyway even if there isnt one organised ill have a look round for some modded meeras...maybe even say hi :D ;)

am goin to the arnie this sunday like! a havent been a while so this sunday am goin!

av got a 1.4 red mera (not the one wit two powerflow exhausts) so if ya see us giv us a shout! :D

Aye, a fancy a trip up to see some newbies and of course the lifers an all! :D

Back
Top Bottom