At last my own Z!

I got really lucky and found out that someone sells a Z32 for really really cheap (600 quid), needs lots of work done tho. The left sill is completely rusted, probably the floor needs welding new panels, engine wont start and pushes water out of the radiator and last but not least the whole interior is fucked up cause no one used the car for 3 years.

So I'll cut to the pictures.

p1010376c.jpg

p1010362d.jpg

p1010363e.jpg

p1010364k.jpg

p1010368q.jpg

p1010365f.jpg

From no turbo to twin-turbo :lol:
p1010375.jpg

So just need to fix the issues and drive, drive, drive.
Happy days :p

''what no faith''

haaa, nice! :D

thats one crammed bay, but ther really nice car, from the front its got that , im gunna fuk something up look. :D

Can't you get a working one for £600 these days? Good luck with the money pit. Still, if you need to work a few more jobs to pay for it, i hear there's 96 job vacancies going in London.

lol, thanks for the comments guys. Reason I bought this one was that it's either this cheap restorable one or one from 6000euro and upwards. I bet in the long run I'll get close to the 4k mark but with a 'rust free' shell and a different engine possibly, not sure if I'll do a swap, either a SR20DET or a RB25DET, the V6 is too big and rebuilding this engine could be more expencive than a low mileage engine plus shipping.

Oh and I got plenty of spare time, not sure about cash but I'll think of something :lol:

I'm very jealous indeed, I've always wanted one!

I will hopefully get one in a few years when its possible for me to get insured. Good luck with the restoration.

Thanks.

I just dumped the immobiliser and now the engine is cranking. Just that exhaust gases are comming from the radiator filler hole :p so as tommo said the headgasket is gone.

Back
Top Bottom