Autech almera n15

Hello guys I'm new to this forum, and I've baught a autech almera that was previously on here, and was wondering if anyone could tell me more about the engine and mods I can input I'm not new to this, I've had gtirs to cherry turbos and many other monsters! Would be great for the help. I heard it was built by a member called shaggy?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    246.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
What do you need to know?
The Autech engine is an Sr20de engine and is rated at 175PS
As standard it comes with a low ratio box.
I think the 0-60 is around 6.5-7 seconds.
The pic shows a Highport de engine with an N1 valve cover fitted.

Nah it's definitely a autech as it use to belong to a owner called mijj I think as he did a engine swap on a 1.4 she'll and sorry shaggy the car previously use to belong to Stu-E? Was in a red shell with grey alloys I just want to know what's been done to the engine before I get the car in June I know it comes with 175 factory tuned by autech they come with lsd? But not sure what be this one has as the guy I baught it of referred me to mijj's conversion and thanks for getting back to me really helps boys! Any more info on the car would he good

The red one was Stu-E's bay the and the black was mijj's on the conversion from Stu-E's

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    299.3 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    259.5 KB · Views: 17
The engine came from a breaker in mid Wales. Not 100% but I'm sure stu-e sold the car with a nistune ecu which had a standard autech map on it

So its not a autech? Engine?? The owner of the car says its, a autech as the previous owner from him said it was mij is the previous owner of the person ive baught it off can anyone please clarify if its a autech because im paying good money for this

It is an Autech engine, but nothing has been done to it.

It is a standard Autech engine.

It isn't a Pulsar Autech Version. It's the engine and loom from a Pulsar Autech Version HN15 fitted into a UK spec N15 shell.
The JDM Pulsar shell has no sunroof. It's a more rigid bodyshell. Also the Import interior is very different to the UK one.
It has a different fabric pattern and the rear seat bench is a lot lighter.
This car is also missing the Autech kit. That's essentially what makes an Autech in my opinion. It's the extreme bodystyling from the mid 90's that gives it it's Jap Street racing look.

Il put the vzr front lip and side skirts watch this space updates coming on the 6th when i recieve the car.

I know of a full Autech body kit over here at the moment actually but postage would be a bitch

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Haven't any pics but it's just a run of the mill Autech Kit. Has the front bumper and fogs in silver, the autech side skirts in black and rear spats for the back bumper. The only thing that's different is that it's supplied with an N1 spoiler rather than the older Autech type one

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom