Autech Deswirled

Tell me about it, it was seriously bad, Well pleased now. Told the guy not to do the front bumper as im getting it fixed and resprayed in the next month or so as when Benskett had it he cracked it in half and fiberglassed it back together.

Cost me £195 including under the bonnet. There was a few deep scratches he couldn't remove but got them down a good bit. Car is really transformed. Left the car with him Firday night and picked it up sunday but was ready for sat evening.

Looking fantastic. My motor could really do with some of this treatment. Ive got quite a few scratches on my paintwork, was considering trying to touch them up myself but will most likely make a balls of it! Got to try seing this motor in the flesh sometime.

Oooff vast improvment! Clearly needed doing and looks great now :D.

Looking fantastic. My motor could really do with some of this treatment. Ive got quite a few scratches on my paintwork, was considering trying to touch them up myself but will most likely make a balls of it! Got to try seing this motor in the flesh sometime.

Cheers mate. Id highly recommend the guy i used. I might be going to the meet at the end of November if you fancy heading?

Cheers on the comments lads

Cheers mate. Id say that there is bound to be a few guys out there. I have to say tho a few other people i got quotes off quoted over £300 for the same job.

theres probably more detailers in the midlands than the rest of the country....

I remember there being random bits touched up on the wings and bonnet is that what he wetsanded back?

Yeah it was. There was also one on the passenger door that when he sanded it back it was red underneath. Poss had the door replaced im thinking. The parts that were touched in on the wing were pretty rough, but weren't noticible until the sun hit them.

Back
Top Bottom