Best paint Blue?

Pledge your Blue allegiance

• Daytona Blue (350Z)

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Bayside Blue (Skyline)

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • I've seen Better Blues (none of the above)

Votes: 17 25.0%

• Total voters
Well as you may know I'm looking to get some bodywork done including a full respray.
Door locks, rear weld seams and washers smoothed off. Driver door needs sorting and to be rid of all the dinks and larger scratches a respray won't hide.

I'm still looking as to what blue to go for but have found these samples thus far.

Daytona Blue
719163_7_full.jpg

Bayside Blue
skyfront.jpg

Metallic Blue
2006-mettalic-blue-mustang-vista-4.jpg

My favourite at the moment is the Daytona blue, let me know your opinions or even if you find a good sample pic place it here!

Thanks!

The daytona Blue is sexy Leigh,
I also love the Bayside blue though.. And it dosen't look miles different from BS7 standard either :)

Joe

for me its bayside blue. its a definitive nissan colour, it looks good on every skyline you see with it. its a rich colour, reflects well and always looks deep....

daytona is awesome!

then bayside after that, ... actually i think i prefer bayside:cool:

either way will be awesome mate, love your car - fave n15!

Wow that pic of the GTR is just stunning. I dont know if its the colour itself or because of the car its on that pulls it of so well!

If you're nuts you could go all chrome for £500/litre, not sure how many litres you'll need, probably 5+.
If budgets are tight the original marine blue is £80/litre.
I think you should pick a blue variant of Simcards' red - As metallic blue as possible however, it looks a dull on the Mustang you've posted.
Insert a poll with at least 5 options for us to pick, that way you'll get a better idea; my choice from above would be Bayside Blue but then again, it's kinda over glamourised by the subject matter that displays it (a friggin Skyline of all examples).

Bayside FTW. But I have a sneaking suspicion that you're setting up a crafty alibi for when you get caught nicking women's underwear from clothes lines - or maybe I watch too many adverts :p

Bayside blue is gorgeous but really don't think it would go with the Almera for some reason, dunno what it is.

Daytona blue 100% from you list but if I had to choose, i'd choose Kawasaki blue (below)

cruise-085.jpg

from the list, daytona, i love the bayside nissan blue but i think an almera in daytona would look the danglies

Have you seen both colours up close??? I saw a bayside blue r34 at the weekend and I'd forgotten just how amazing the colour looks in the flesh, the pics don't do it justice so it would be my first choice. However I've seen a few pics of 350Z's in that Daytona blue and it always looks incredible so its not an easy choice. I'd say you'd need to see them both in person to make the choice...

Some compelling info the forum has left since;

Paint codes are:
Daytona Blue = B17
Bayside Blue = TV2

There are also:
Deep Marine Blue = BN6
gtrV-spec024.jpg

Dark Blue Pearl = TH1
Freestyle2.JPG

Imperial Blue
R240HMWlarge.jpg

Only feeling the latter picture amongst these three, but have left the pole between my favourites; both Nissan colours.

By the looks of it, you have your heart set on a dark blue? How about a lighter blue?

ss11.jpg

That's the Nordic blue (Nissan genuine paint etc).

Back
Top Bottom