JDM Plate Surround
Bulge Indicators
Central Locking
Full Electric Windows
JDM Wind Deflectors
JDM Cup Holder
Tinted Windows

OVERDRIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Got to be what the SR20 is going in going by the fact it's been posted in this thread :)

Hah, does not look like tinted windows to me...
does look pretty mint though.

Yup, at the moment i wanna just put a standard sr in with an automatic gearbox, enjoy it as it is, then when the build is completed convert to manual and make it "the beast"

what is it like to drive? alot of people say the ga15 has more poke than an sri! did the ga15 come with vtc intake cam?

Just went for a proper spirited drive. To be honest the 1.5 aint as gutless engine as i thought it'd be!!

AMAZING Drive.. couldn't have asked for more at this point!!

Atleast i get to rev high and fill up petrol for a lil after driving that damn old derv!

Bargain imo, looks very clean.

I'll be having one of these in the future I reckon, 4x4 flavour.

Good luck with it mush.

just do the manual swap when you put an sr in, can't see the point in not tbh.... finding an auto box for an sr and everything..hassles

if its same as mine the auto/manual swaps easy so makes sense to do it all in one go. You don't wanna be worrying about the auto/manual swap and tryna get a big, newly built monster engine running too...leaves too many ifs n buts over issues

What exactly did you have to swap over?

I can't find it in your thread?

I can see that big list nos sunny gti posted but that seems overkill!

box
shafts
remove auto gear shift and auto ecu shit
fit manual gear shift
manual gear linkages
cut and drill firewall for clutch cable bracket
fit clutch pedal box
cut the park/neutral position switch wires from the auto loom and loop them, - car always thinks its in park. otherwise it won't start

also the starter motor trigger wire is incorporated into the park/neutral position switch so it needed looping too

reverse sensor wires spliced into auto loom

probably a bit more i can't remember, HOWEVER....that was on an auto n14.....on a lot of newer auto primeras and therefore maybe n15s the auto system is a fair bit more complicated so it could be a total bitch on yours :lol:

the only other guy i found who'd done it on a n14 and could help me was in NZ.....he did it on a '93 n14.....my '94 n14 had more complicated wiring to sort than his with just one year different in production oddly enough. So yeh fingers crossed yours isn't a bitch

Back
Top Bottom