Body Kits

Has anyone got any experience with the guys in the link? The front looks ace on the pic's, and I reckon it'd look even better in black, sat on the front end of my car. :rolleyes:

Just wondered if any one else has tried this kit and if you had any problems with it? (Apart from the price :lol: )

Linky

I've seen this knocking around ebay before. Tis very OTT and not really my taste. If aggressive is what you're after tho... :)

no my taste at all made from fiberglass so the smallest bump and you lost your bumper + getting the finish on fiberglass can be a pain

Darren, the stuff you got on yours a bit like this ?

Coz I like what you've done with your bonnet though I think it'd appreciate a lil vent or something. Anything other than smooth... Or am I still in a stupid "aggressive bumper" mood? :O

Longey said:
Darren, the stuff you got on yours a bit like this ?

Coz I like what you've done with your bonnet though I think it'd appreciate a lil vent or something. Anything other than smooth... Or am I still in a stupid "aggressive bumper" mood? :O
that carzone kit and that aggressive kit are not to my taste. I smoothed off the bonnet so its easier to polish. and I don't want a vent its too typical. Thats the other reason why I never got the rear boot smooth as its too typical and makes my car looks stupid. but it looks really nice on the N15 though.

Back
Top Bottom