Brake caliper mounting bolts

Hi,
I've recently acquired a 2004 N16 1.8 Almera.
When removing the brake caliper carrier bolts in order to free up 2 frozen caliper sliding pins I found that at least one of the bolts was deteriorating. To be sure I'd like to replace both these for the original Lucas brake system.

Having tried to source these 2 bolts online I'm really stuck as to how to find replacements.

Could anyone help me find the correct replacement bolts for the caliper carrier please?

Thank you

Hi,
I've recently acquired a 2004 N16 1.8 Almera.
When removing the brake caliper carrier bolts in order to free up 2 frozen caliper sliding pins I found that at least one of the bolts was deteriorating. To be sure I'd like to replace both these for the original Lucas brake system.

Having tried to source these 2 bolts online I'm really stuck as to how to find replacements.

Could anyone help me find the correct replacement bolts for the caliper carrier please?

Thank you
You are not wrong.

I just had a look-up of the related part numbers online and the only hits I got was from eBay US.

080442401A.jpg

I suppose your next bet is with Nissan, or perhaps find a replacement that is based on the dimensions of the existing bolt.

Best of luck.

Thank you so much for identifying the parts number for me. I will try Nissan UK but it gives me the option to source elsewhere. Much appreciated. Best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom