Brembos Brakes Fitted, Hmm which 18's Should I put on..? Runnig em on 225/35 's

Hey guys,

Like I said on my previous thread Future Mods brembo brakes,

http://www.almeraownersclub.net/showthread.php?t=26536

They went on Nicely just done 1 side at the Mo, and All my 18" inch rims are here now just waiting for another set of Alvani Turbo's but there 5 Stud so it dont relly matter, I just trial fitted the alloys by putting them side by side the after I'd fitted the Brembos, let me know which 1's you guys would prefer (Millie Miglia, DGT Chromes or LMGT4's or standard haha, Pics Below-grouped them 4 u guys 2 make it easier), I wana settlie for the Skyline LMGT4's Nismo rims cuz that was my dream lol. Hmm which 18's Should I put on..?

Runnig em on 225/35 's, my tyre prefrence is 225/35/18 at the rear, and 215/35/18 at front, with a 1 inch Spacer Adaptor at the back and approx 1cm shim spacer at front just to get some clearance. Let us know what you guys would do. (If any 1 is intrested in purchasing any alloys/tires, let us no ;)

Cheers

P.S Ed im in the right place now..?? Cuz this is a Mod, or have I done it again lol..?

22.jpg

21.jpg

22-1.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

Damn... Dude, I didnt no chrome had so much hate lolll, I still love em anyway. But of course I wanted the LM's on it all day long... ;)

P.S im quite shocked u guys also said standard.. am i missing sumat, i think there Aite, but I didnt wana renew them so thought I'd get something to make me whoa.

The 5 spoke nismo's are win!!!!!

I think you will struggle with lowering / rubbing with wheels / tyres that wide.

I also think you should sell me your brembos :D

Where'd ya get em? I know a couple of locations...and how easy were they to fit?

Steven the 225 are going to be at the back is that still a prob, n 2 b honest im not gona lower it (will it still rub..? with full car, or otherwise), keeping it practicle, isnt very pleasent over bumbs with 16s never mine nethin else lollll.

edk

Addicted to Torque
Staff member
Also for me, standard or Nismo :D As I've said before those standard p1 sport alloys are great, and if you do sell them give me a shout first as I'm even close enough to come pic them up from you!

RE: 16s

Also for me, standard or Nismo :D As I've said before those standard p1 sport alloys are great, and if you do sell them give me a shout first as I'm even close enough to come pic them up from you!

Thanks for the feedback every1, majority vote is for the Nismo's so far, but I think standard rims are catching up (quite shocking lol).

Ed in my Members rides post when u was saying u live approx 45 mins from me, I sent question marks lol,MA BAAD. Basically the mani i wrote in, in short for manchester, and not many as in the 1 near u near surrey lol.

N the RIMS are up for grabs, but before that need..need my Spacers/Extended Bolts, Shim spacers etc etc dont worry ed you'll be the 1st one 2 know, if you have a set in that menatime I'l be putting them on Ebay (my Occupation lol- Im a Wheeler Dealer), I no thats supposed to be a doddgy term, but I mean it litrally, cuz I buy & Sell Alloys.

edk

Addicted to Torque
Staff member
Ah boo there's me thinking there might be someone with another modifed N16 to join the southern lot :/ :lol:

kristian

AOC Trader
Those brakes look well top ace mate!!1!

Noticed any improvment in stopping distances?..

. And id go for the crome alloys all day long.. bit of bling never harmed anyone

Top Bottom