Bucket seats fitted....

rowdy-GTi

Staff member
Finally got some bucket seats fitted.....they are Corbeau Forza which can be found on ebay for approx £200 posted which is good for a FIA rated seat....you can get all sorts of colours but i opted for the standard looking black....

They`re fitted on some slightly modified nissan maxima subframes....again off ebay.....imported from the states for a total of around £45.....3 of the fixtures lined up i had to do some drilling and use a piece of tubing and as a support and a longer bolt for the 4th......also had to swap the seat belt attachment on the frame to the other side....a £5 welding job....

No runners at the moment just fixed for my driving position, although fitting some wouldn`t be a problem in the future.

The seats are comfy, supportive and sit at a good height....maybe slightly lower the standard.....

almeragti003.jpg

almeragti005.jpg

almeragti004.jpg

Was on the track saturday.....i`ll take em for a spin on my own personal race track soon tho....... ;)

prizma said:
they just don't matsh the orig almera colours (in the doors etc) :p but looks tight mate! :)

I didn`t buy them to match up with the existing trim colours......the door panels may be coming off anyway or get retrimmed in black cloth..........

Phase_One_GTi said:
Car looks mint mate :cool:

Tiddly battery though ;)

Thanks!.....small but perfectly formed ;) .....its a lightweight odyssey racing one.....starts the car fine even in icy conditions and holds a charge for just over a week if not used....can be used even inverted as its dry cell....and comes with a 8yr warranty or something daft like that.......

if you want seat sliders use sparco ones they are a direct fit to corbeau seats and the frames you are using ;)

hassan said:
if you want seat sliders use sparco ones they are a direct fit to corbeau seats and the frames you are using ;)

Thanks mate...it was u who told me about these frames.....cheers!

Coming on nicely Ian. :cool:
Next mod.... remove AC and weld in roof! ;)

SR20DE_KILLER said:
Coming on nicely Ian. :cool:
Next mod.... remove AC and weld in roof! ;)

Been thinking of that mate......as both are very hefty ....around 35lbs for each item.....and remove weight from the best places to improve handling.

Thanks for all your good comments guys!

BTW Ian,
Still haven't seen you registered on trackdayracing forums :confused:
We've got a Silverstone GP day on August. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom