Cam sensor fault code, please help

Could need a new cam sensor? I would try that first. If the fault remains then it might be a sretched timing chain. It's not as common as on the petrol engines, but it has been known to happen on Diesels too.

hows th
Could need a new cam sensor? I would try that first. If the fault remains then it might be a sretched timing chain. It's not as common as on the petrol engines, but it has been known to happen on Diesels too.hows things

hows things..ill tel ya its a cam sensor code..now the old sensor waant pulling to ground in which it should,,i got a new sensor and stil no change as in swipe a spanner across the sensor the voltage should change but didint on both old and new sensors ,so its leading me to a bad ecu,,beacuse if it was the timing chain problem then the voltage shud have changed on the new sensor as i swiped a spanner across it so thats evedience enough that its ecu related and defo not the chain,plus on red and black wire i have 5 volts on each wire in which i think the black shudnt have any voltage only the red wire..its 3 pin red blck and white,,white is ground red is power and blck shud be signal as far as i know,,but the thing im not sure about thou is shuold i have 5 volts on both black and red while engine is running.

Back
Top Bottom