CD Changer

• Thread starter Thread starter Matrix8958
  • Start date Start date
M

Matrix8958

Help

I would like to put a CD changer into the boot of my 53 reg 2.2 SXE, I'm told that there should already be some wiring in the boot for one, but can I hell find it, can anybody advise if this wiring already is there and where at?. Plus if it is there what make model changer would I need to bid for on e bay?

Thanks

there is no wiring there, the cd changer would go in the space underneath you climate control on the dash, above the ash tray. to put one in to a nissan from another nissan (a 2nd hand 1 from ebay for example) make sure it has been reset or it will not work in your car, this costs about £75 and it has to be sent away through a nissan dealer to be done. the reason for this is that, as like everything nissan audio, it is coded into the NATS security system. Prices for them new from a nissan dealer are pretty steep, although off the top of my head i cant remember how much they are.

Hi and thanks for the advice
as my Mera has the sat nav DVD there. I'm kicking the CD changer idea into touch and sticking in an Ipod mount etc, far easier lighter plus more songs

oh good call... going to stick my Ipod in that little space above the ashtray... shame it's not covered though... anyone know of any replacement concilled ones you can replce it with?

Back
Top Bottom