Cd stuck in player!!

Hi all,

I have an integrated cd etc in my N16 SXE, but I have a cd stuck in the unit as it wont eject after playing....any ideas for removal, or anyone experienced the same fault?

Regards,

Chris.

Hi all,

I have an integrated cd etc in my N16 SXE, but I have a cd stuck in the unit as it wont eject after playing....any ideas for removal, or anyone experienced the same fault?

Regards,

Chris.
Common fault as I have the same in mine, there is a fix as a few members on NPOC have had issue with similar system on their cars. I'll check & post up once home as defo need to sort mine out just don't use it often.

Sent from my  iPhone® using Tapatalk

I'd think its pull the unit out first and then look at where to go then, just looked at mine and it doesnt appear an easy pull, I'd check the service manual to see how to extract the unit and go from there.

I know this sounds a bit animal but have you tried giving the front panel a "careful" put forceful tap, sometimes its enough to get the ejection mech to spit it out.

Does it still play OK

Problem with all this hot weather is it drys out the grease on the loading mech a lot of the time causing many problems :(

Not tried a "tap" mate, It doesn't play either!! Not too likely to take the player out either looks a but to fragile that surround!!

Last edited:
Hi cannot get on the Primera owners website. Does anyone know why the CD gets stuck? I know it`s a common problem.

Back
Top Bottom