chipping ecu

thinking of have my n16 1.8 almera chipped dont know if i sould get it done has anyone had theres done & if so how much more power did u get ?

You cant chip the ecu. You can fit a piggyback sytem though.

Wouldnt bother on a standard car.

You have my attention (how much)
Alrite bud ! As the wolverine says I do indeed have a full supercharger install for sale for a qg18de ! Includes everything needed ! Drop me a pm if your interested ! Your looking at around 60-70 brake ! And it's all bolt on !

So chipping is out the window so what can I do to get more power I have k&n panel filter with holes in the airbox that helped a lot put super 4s in & magnetic 5/30 oil

Your very best £ per bhp option has already been mentioned.

Options to tune the QG are very thin on the ground mush, charging it is a no-brainer.

£420? Fuck me. You'll gain 5-8hp from that.

Tuning on the QG isnt very common.

OBX 4-2-1 manifold from the USA (Sentra 1.8GXE), 2.5" mandrel bent catback and panel filter with a cold air feed are about as far as you can go with bolt on Naturally Aspirated mods.

You could go the route of having camshafts reground at around £130 each if you wanted, but IMO the setup Fidd is selling comes with a Dastek UinChip mapped to suit so all you need to to is bolt things on and plug it in. Bosch 200hp.

Ya I know I do but trying to convince the Mrs to let me spend that amount I have no hope only if I was single lol

Back
Top Bottom