Chris180's New GTi

Chris180

Events Moderator
For those who don't know what was AOC's most open secret of the month I bought a new GTi, back to BS7 blue which I've always wanted to go back to for a long time.

Fred very kindly offered me his since he knew it would go to a good home so went down to his later on that week & picked it up and me and Ross drove home. Had it a few weeks now had to sort out few urgent issues so thanks to Ross & Rick for the help so far, still some things that need sorted/attention which it will be getting over next few weeks.

Had few PM's, txts etc asking for pics....

02052010762.jpg

That's all your getting :lol: Proper pics won't be up till it's issues are sorted and can get decent pics taken and until it's "mine"

awesome mate

well it's the best colour, looks pretty and i presume will have your coilys etc on, so whats the first performance mod?! :p

Can't believe you two slags drove all that way and didn't even come and say hello over Chinese x rudeness

BS7 win!

Got many plans for this motor?

We will see :) Not saying no anymore....

awesome mate

well it's the best colour, looks pretty and i presume will have your coilys etc on, so whats the first performance mod?! :p

You'll see when I post up pics :) Gota have a little fun until pics are posted (it's nothing special or different I may add)....:)
Performance mods, sure I'll add to what it already has over time, I'll chuck up spec list (small) once everything's sorted.....

Can't believe you two slags drove all that way and didn't even come and say hello over Chinese x rudeness

I'm soooooory! We were already pretty knackered and just wanted to get going, left at 8am and didn't get home till 230ish that night, we may have gone lost for 40mins too. I did like the 6/7 txts I got while taken a piss in a service station, phone went mental and I looked a tit lol

having driven this car its a fantastic base for any future plans chris may have, whether that be tidying it up to the same standard as the black one or throwing some further performance mods at it. but to drive its a totally different beast to the black one.

nice motor chris,

didnt you say that you northerners wre hard nuts, and a 8 hour drive was nothing?!!!!!
i did offer to you to stay at mine sat night and come out with us for the chinese and drinks,
pussys lol.

oh well you got a steal anyway for how much you paid for it :)

good work stufa

7hours doing fuck all on the train was tiresome + not alot of sleep the night before doesn't make 8hours go very quick. Still harder than the majority for the journey's we make to AOC things ;) I know but like I said we had to get up the road cause we had agreed to help Rick with car stuff on the Sunday so wouldn't have been possible, but you know we appreciated the offer!

God nothing stays private on here huh lol

Back
Top Bottom