chrome covers

D

dj craig

need a little help fellas,just fitted my new ractive induction kit and its very shiny and makes the rest of the bay look minging :( . so any one point me in the direction of someone who makes shiny covers for battery, fuse boxes and such,and hopefully i can bling my bay up a bit :D

man ya need to speak to is smithy....got plenty of bling bling bits... :D

i know, there was a link on the old site but cant find one here :confused:

just a quick add on to this.... none of the 'bling' Smithy sells is chromed, its all polished stainless steel that only needs to be wiped with a damp cloth to keep its shining.. well worth the few extra pennies over chromed or polished alloy

Also, the covers in my Avatar (dizzy and fuel rail) are available from Gary on the GTi-R forum
if you wanted them, i'm sure i could get the number for you

I'm hoping to do a page showing direct links in the very near future to all the companies that have helped with our engine bays, i'll keep ya posted

As for stainless or chrome plated chrome plating is an easier finish to keep clean, i actually had my stainless intake professionally polished then chrome plated for a fuller effect

dj craig said:
cheers for that :D but what about a battery cover :rolleyes:

hmm PM me your battery measurements as i'll be selling mine next week as it no longer covers my uprated battery. The one i'm selling is chrome plated with an etched NISSAN badge on it

coare i like the look of the chrome piece to the right of the block :D
wheres it from :confused:

Its a fuel rail cover
they are for a GTi-R, but easily made to fit the N15
all you need is a bit of 6mm studing and a few bolts
you can get them from Gary on the GTi-R forum, i'll get you his number tomorrow
also if Andy reads this, i think he has his number, if not, i'll post the number tomorrow

dj craig said:
i know, there was a link on the old site but cant find one here :confused:

Yeah i noticed that as well, shame really cos my website offers a 2 tier payment structure and a direct link to the site ( still the old one though) and this is to simply encourage viewers/browsers to become members in order to receive a discount small or large and keep the club alive with members, if it's not reciprercated ? then may as well just have the one price :rolleyes:
smithy

smithy said:
Yeah i noticed that as well, shame really cos my website offers a 2 tier payment structure and a direct link to the site ( still the old one though) and this is to simply encourage viewers/browsers to become members in order to receive a discount small or large and keep the club alive with members, if it's not reciprercated ? then may as well just have the one price :rolleyes:
smithy

I'm sure something can be sorted. PM Ross.

Gary's number is 07711834978 for the water reservoirs, fuel rail and dizzy covers

Paul, i'll get Ross to sort out the links asap mate its been a long process and the admin guys are gradually working there way through it bless em!

Back
Top Bottom