club Tax disk holders

Are you interested in club tax disc holders?

• Total voters
just seein who is interested in AOC tax disc holders, they will be made from brushed aluminium, not sure on cost yet but more info will follow, will have letters etched in back, was thinkin of AOC or www.almeraownersclub.net, any other ideas to come, i am waitin on my m8 from vdubs to send pics through but obv no point in doin all of it unless i know how many we may be orderin...was thinkin of personalized but may cost more

I'd prefer one that says AOC or Almera Owners Club on it if someone's making a batch that way they'd appeal to everyone.

yep, thats a great idea! Custom ones would be nice, but just AOC ones would be more universal! Either way, I'm definately interested!

as everyone has already said depending on price yes i'd have one. i'v been recently looking for a new tax disk holder too! get back with prices and you'd get more responce i'd of thought.

cool theres more pple interested than i thought, like i originally said, i dont know if i can get these yet am just seein what interest there is, i will pass on the info/requests onto the manufacturer and the decision is his. as soon as he gets back to me i will give a ye or ne and if am goin ahead will get pics and phots as soon as they are passed on to me :D

i think there will be more people after them when the pics are up and if the prices are decent. are these going to be available in different colours or only silver mate?

Back
Top Bottom