croatian N 16

Here are a few pictures of te new lights darkened by myself.very easy to do and i think the car lookes even better now!!
pic-18661.jpg

pic-18660.jpg

Right you got me wondering - how did you do the lights - was it just a spray job and used tape/paper to cover the parts you didn't want sprayed ?

I took the front lights apart and spray the plastic house then from inside with a normal black spray.the indicators i sprayed from outside with a transparent black spray because they cant be taken apart!!

nice work m8

kill the Nissan batch on the hood will make it more Stunning

soon comes the carbon hood without the nissan logo and a little bit modified

Nice pu$$y in ur link...

Its just so sad that in south africa that the N16 didnt take off so well, mods for these cars are not readily available :( . All we left with is the sedans that are imported...the hatches are no longer available....

Cool ride man - all i can do is drool over other peeps mods, i'll have to leave my N16 lookin as the day it was born..stock ... **sulk**

ZAni$,those taillights in your avatar are great.do you know where to find them.thnx

New spoiler,paint,airbrush

Here is my Mera little modified.New spoiler came,cleaning,new paint and airbrush!!
pic-23561.jpg

pic-23562.jpg

pic-23563.jpg

pic-23564.jpg

pic-23565.jpg

pic-23566.jpg

pic-23567.jpg

pic-23568.jpg

Quality of the work looks very good. Air brushing is very subtle, not too lairy. What does the symbol on the roof stand for?

And have you run over the cat in the first pic? Guy who owns it will be really pissed off with you!

Back
Top Bottom