dashboard bulb conversion

Try tightening it a little first just to brake any glue thats on, I got the one I sold off a car in a scrap yard just using my hands took a bit of work but I didn't need to use any tools

I was planning to change my lcd display lights, so I took them out and now they dont work any more, even with the new led ones in, has anyone had the same problem?

I was planning to change my lcd display lights, so I took them out and now they dont work any more, even with the new led ones in, has anyone had the same problem?

I think the led ones only work one way round so try taking them out turning them round 180 degrees and then refit them....

as scoobs said nismo, leds are polarised, so they only work one way round unlike normal filament bulbs, turning them round should solve the promlem nicely!

Got them working now, I tried both ways but I didnt screw them in properly the first time, which was why they didnt light up. Anyone got a spare blue t3 led bulb which they want to sell as I only require one now.

I might have a spare I can send you for nothing, can't remember how many I used though, I'll check the parts stash tonight

Hey!
Done it! lots of work but its all working and looks really nice.
N16 2004 S
201303231947321.jpg

I used modded T3 , how did i mod them? I will take them out after work tomorrow and take some pictures. They will not fit without changing them little bit. Wait for pictures till tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom