Did Someone Mention Volkswagen?

ive met a few of you before, and i havent been online in a while

this is because of university and selling the N16 to my mother, who loves it to bits

so i bought this.....

100_5679.jpg

100_5677.jpg

Its a 1.4 16v volkswagen lupo, one of the early ones (pre 00 with my favourite style clocks in)
nothing special about it really, its just a car.... no electrics or mod cons, just the car but i guess thats why its so fun to drive about in

heres how its looking currently (dirty)
100_6130.jpg

100_6143-2.jpg

100_6138.jpg

I actually couldnt be any happier with it, its such a wicked car to drive. I actually dont care if you dont like it, the main reason i'm starting a thread just so that anyone interested can keep up without having to join a load of vw forums.

100_6146.jpg

14x6 Pirelli P-Slot alloys, will be refurbing these in orange and the jazz blue metallic of the loop
Then the car will await some further colour coding and a serious drop

having to stop myself grinding down the original springs... must save for coilovers!

The 1.4 16v sport model i think has 100bhp and is very very fast for what they are i like them mate some good wheels and suspension and your laughing!

The 1.4 16v sport model i think has 100bhp and is very very fast for what they are i like them mate some good wheels and suspension and your laughing!

and yet the 1.6 polo only had 75bhp... phail.

looks good though. but whats up with the VA plates

hello andy lol best coilies to get for a loop are kw v1's but they are guna cost ya !
oh and they did a gti model of the loop thats what i have got :D
matt

no the kw's are the ones i have on order but mine are the v3 fully ajusterble setting me back well over a k :(

thanks for the comments..... i think

plans are, orange p slots, ta technix coilies (the cheapest of the cheapest shit) and a few other things to be revealed in the near future

1.8T is way out of my reach, maybe gti lump though if i dont go back to uni

Back
Top Bottom