Door card advice (front)

P

phillym

hey all, i recentley purchased my red Almera GTI - however the person who had it before decided to cut holes in the door cards and screw 8" speakers in there - looked shit and pissed me off no end - anyway i tried loads of breakers and cant get hold of a set of door cards - new from nissan i have been quoted £397+vat each!!!!!!! :eek: he even said it was cheaper to buy two new doors lol :confused:

anyway i think my mate can do a bit of fibre glass, but wondered if anyone could see an easy fix or something, i just want to put normal size speakers in there and start again

this is how the door cards look at the moment (aargh it pains me to look at them (you can even see the screw holes)

doorcardpass.jpg

and drivers side...

doorcardrive.jpg

Any help greatly apprceiated - thanks in advance

Phil

ow!! :eek:
could you just not get the grill that goes there?
i'm sure if you took it to a good ICE center, they could work their magic, if not, take the door pockets off, and get custom ones made up, probably cost a bit, but you could get some nice speakers in there then
have a look in the "member rides" sections. There is a post called "turners cars" or something like that, i'm sure there are some custom pods in there

here's a pic of mine to give you an idea on what you would be making

281433_35_full.jpg

if you need anything more i'll try an explain an 'how to' ;)

Back
Top Bottom