Ebay wheel spacers?

Hi guys

Same as title really. Are the 20mm wheel spacers on ebay any good? Anybody used them? Are they safe? Also, if anyone has any links to wheel spacers online other than ebay, could you please post them?

Im looking to get 20mm spacers for front and rear on standard gti wheels. Is that ok in terms of clearance and what not? Im not tol clued up on this et and j stuff lol.

Cheers

H

I've been looking online and keep finding diff things. What does it mean if im looking at 15mm spacers and the 'total track widening' is 30mm????

Alright Vorderman, don't show off.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm El if you look like this then fuck im up for the lady boy thing haha!

vorderman_c1.jpg

Its in bold 25mm spacers times two! so for £110 you get one for the front right wheel and one for the front left wheel... buy another £110 set you get one for both rear wheels

If you read the description it says 50mm total track widening

I would recommend getting the 25mm spacer set as there bolt on and your less likely to fuckup if having to faff with extended studs etc

Wow. Track is total width. Each wheel would stick out 15mm or 25mm to give 30mm extra track or 50mm extra track respectively.

-phone-

Stick up a link to te spacers you're looking at and it'll give a better clue. Avoid the ones with stud extensions and avoid the slip on spacers (as you're going for 20mm).

He wants 25mm spacers N15 arches are huge.. and they just happen to be bolt on too so less fuss installed in less than 5 minutes!

For H&R spacers anything less than 25mm comes with stud extensions which is alot more faff and if you can't do it yourself its going to cost alot in labour at a garage to fit

Eddie's bad advice strikes again. I thought it was 20mm all round anyway that was the thing?

Depends how low this car is.. Ross's was slammed I had mine on coilovers with allready wider offset rims on rubbed sidewall on passenger side occasionally over big bumps with reasonable amount of speed

On stock suspension didn't rub for shit .. might be to do with fact beam becomes offset when lowered

Autech was never really slammed. Gx was, but i had to raise the autech quite a bit to clear drivers wheel.

I do agree with your comment about beam offset though.

I might even have only had 20mm spacers actually, cant remember.

Autech was never really slammed. Gx was, but i had to raise the autech quite a bit to clear drivers wheel.

I do agree with your comment about beam offset though.

I might even have only had 20mm spacers actually, cant remember.

You feeling ok Ross? Would you like to phone a doctor for you?

Back
Top Bottom