Eddies Ride

Looks well eddie, what do you think of the sound off the Janspeed backbox? i have one too...im happy with the low deep sound except for the buzzy/ raspy noise from 3.5 to 4k rpm....Does yours do this too?

Not everyone wants to be told what is best for them or what to do, some people might want to do their own thing... and create a car which 'they' like

Not nessisarly having a poke at you Sam, but the Nazi spirit in which has infused this forum.. positive thinking is much more fun.. if its no longer fun... the game is over.

+ 1,000,000

i must say eddie one of the only comments ever that you have made which i do agree with don't come on much now as i can't be arsed with the you should do this do that.

i know it wont be long till you have cams and some other interesting bits on your motor christmas is coming and im sure you have asked mommy and daddy for some nice parts

Ive sat in them, and there's quite abit of foam padding to them Id fit them If I could still get passengers into the rear of the car :chinese:

Had a delivery of some proper 'Hubcentric' spacers

dsc00127e.jpg

dsc00129b.jpg

just a question, what are the real Pro's to getting these??? dont they make it more likely for the tyre to rub on roundabouts etc??? how much do they cost and what type of improvements are gained??

Thanks Aaron

20mm H&R hubcentric spacers are around £100 and 25mm set is around £120... now for many it might be easier to get a set of alloys with really low offset etc. But ive found my perfect alloys in the form of...

img0473u.jpg

Recently resprayed 'shadow chrome' Sprayed black first and the outer then sprayed silver leaving the inner section black. Same finish on some expensive new Audi alloys..

In terms of scrub, Ive got 7/5 Spring rate BC coilovers with fairly high damping... I don't get much travel :devil:and as such haven't encountered scrubbing at all!

Looking nice:yes:

erm the whole door is full of holes...

the car is one the hardest places to get a good sound due to the limited space, different materials and shapes filling it.

i gave up trying to get anything approaching decent hifi sound in a car ages ago. it just will never work.

even if its half decent when at a standstill, then you start your modded engine and drive bumpily down the road lol, so so wrong for decent sound. any decent bass response, extended treble or power at all will rattle like fuck and sound harsh and wank imo

but good work tryin eddie lol

I know :lol: But every little helps apparently! I havent done mine, was told to when i was fitting them but couldnt see any point!

erm the whole door is full of holes...

the car is one the hardest places to get a good sound due to the limited space, different materials and shapes filling it.

in that case then id fit a properly measured enclosure to go behind the speaker to seal it in. Seriously what? 6x9s are shite.

components are where its at. whatever you do the sound in your car is only going to be ok. its like when i used to dj raise the speakers up, cus how is sound meant to sound good blasting at your lower leg :D

Back
Top Bottom