Eddie's SRi

Updated with some pics :D

Standard engine bay picture as I bought it..

SRi_6.jpg

Got busy this afternoon, sorted out VZR lights and stripped out interior shows of my rear strut brace nicely dont you think :D

dsc00100u.jpg

dsc00101w.jpg

Rear end is working in progress still, needs dropping off at bodyshop when ive got enough funds

dsc00102h.jpg

Then got my trusted resonated 2.25'' decat fitted along with my 4-2-1 manifold which requred EGR removal and custom blanking cap :)

dsc00079r.jpg

Engine bay as it stands early June 2009

dsc00103l.jpg

Lovely 4-2-1 Manifold OBX ftw :D

dsc00104t.jpg

After a quick wash, nott too shabby for paintwork comming on 12 years!! Respray definatly on the cards at end of summer

sta71160.jpg

Gotta love them alloooys :D

sta71208.jpg

Looks ace, have wondered what bs7 would look with white wheels...can you get any better quality pics?

Slight update, a rare grill arrives in the post thanks to Brendant4.. and decided to give her a little bath :lol

Had a service done end of last week, runs sweet as a nut now quite dammnn pokey too now.... ive defineatly got the modding bug now :roll:

Cheers for the comments guys, still a work in progress :lol: ... welding was just £35

Anyone noticed looking slightly de-wipered :roll:

is it true your gonna make your rear end look ridiculous by almost smoothing it then sticking a recessed plate in the middle?

Back
Top Bottom