Exalta headlamps...

95AlmeraSI

Do these babies fit in N15's? I love that it all in one piece

hvclearhead.bmp

I wouldn`t have thought so.
One of the fixing points for headlights is a metal panel that is sideways on.
Unless there is a recess for this on the rear of these Exaltas...

Sadly, I dont have a picture of the rear... let me scour a bit more

Someone did get them to fit on a sentra in the US...

img01170cj.jpg

The n15 should be an easier fit... being that the stock headlamp shape is very similar to the exaltas. And the sentra was more boxed than rounded as the n15 is.

I would forget this if I was you lot the Ultimate Upgrade I think is the N15 Phase 2 GTi Lights with HID's. it looks more original there are a few gaps there (between the Grill and Lights)

Hmm... so you want the all-in-one look, but dont want to sacrafice for the ugly gap...

i'd personally just de-globe indicatrors, and then if you still want that all-in-one look, just glue it to the headlight...ALL-IN-ONE...Yaay!!

Lol. I just wanted another option besides the GTi's which are sexy..

The thing is, has anyone tried this? The gap you see, is on a USDM B14 Sentra- not an N15...

That's why I inquired about fitment on the 'mera...

I guess I'll have to be the tester, lol....

This is the one I want...

HV-B-head.jpg

just do it, you never know it might look good and you might set a trend. my only concern here is that they probably wont be UK road legal as there from the US.

rhyd4 said:
just do it, you never know it might look good and you might set a trend. my only concern here is that they probably wont be UK road legal as there from the US.
they are adjustable I heard The Projector Lights for the N15 was re-adjusted then they were legal :)

Where can someone get a hold of these lights? I live in Australia and would like to try ordering and fitting the black surrounds lights to my Aus Spec N15 Pulsar.

whats to stop you extending the bonnet/chopping the grill to makethem look flush?!

i think it can work. get it done :D

Back
Top Bottom