Finally Got Hold of One!

I know I've already introduced myself, but I now actually own an Almera GTi!

Little bit of rust to sort out (worryinly close to rear strut tops!) buteverything else is spot on!

I was originally after a phase 1 GTi in Alsaska Blue, but ended up with this...

Almera001.jpg

Almera002.jpg

Almera003.jpg

Thank god I can now get rid of that Astra! I've been using it as my daily driver since my 106 Xsi went pear shaped.

HI

slightly of topic how much you after for the astra, got a mate in bangor whos after a cheap run around

Cheers guys, I'm very impressed with it! only downside is it has suffered a fair bit from the rust, it seems to be popping up everywhere.

Astra has now been returned to my father's posession - he's using it to go to work as he works in Dolgellau (80 mile round trip dailY!) and he doesn't want to rack up the miles on his Celica.

I know he'll want to get his money's worth from it as he's just taxed itfor 12 months and between us we've spent around £350 on it this last couple of weeks getting it back up to scratch. It had been neglected and abused soemthing rotten.

Anyway ... Almera!

Plans are basically lower it 40mm, stick some nice alloys on and that's it really. May cam it eventually and stick some bigger brakes in if I can find any.

Back
Top Bottom