FOSSIL FUELS - BP0 TURBO

boobies.jpg

Given it a good clean for the first time since before JAE...
Had so much dirt and road grime on it.... Bad!!!

Hose...double bucket method and a good drying towel... It's got so much wax on t didn't need any more ;)

IMAG0004_zps10539df1.jpg

IMAG0005_zps216af0cf.jpg

IMAG0012_zps66e452f0.jpg

IMAG0008_zpscaba13e5.jpg

IMAG0011_zpsac5cc179.jpg

If they were 16" it would be spot on...

I'm on the hunt for some new 16" rims for it... something like some staggered borbet a's... 9j rear 8j fronts ;)

15's suit the car perfectly in most wheels, some need 16's. Anything more is too big.

Reactions: edk
They just look relay small...

Might try bigger tires next time... 205/45/15's they are 7j rims...
What width can I get on with out making it look like I've got doughnuts on??

Look at the pics of my car with grid Vs on. They were special order from America but they might be in stock here now - 16x8 et20. Sat about perfect if you want width.

Even if u don't like the style of grid V tho, you can get loads of rims in that sort of size. From America there's a lot more choice of Rota wheels in those fitments too. I'm going for 16x8 slips next time fo sho. Again, can't get them here yet I don't think - we get crap choice compared to what rota actually do.

Why order them from America? They are made in the Philippines so if you order them direct from there, they don't have to ship to the US then UK?

just worked out cheap from one particular site in america was all. I got those new grid Vs in 16x8, bought, shipped and customs paid for about the same as a set from the UK would have been for the rims alone.

Might be just as cheap or cheaper from the phillipines yeh, dunno.

Looks great from the back rob, there's something about the front that I'm not mad keen on but can't put my finger on it x

Back
Top Bottom