front screen picture?

I think this should be done also.
Ed says its too tall..
But TBH I don't click on the forum threads on the first page because when you do, you have to log in again for some reason!! So I always click on New Posts anyway...
So I don't mind if the forum threads are pushed down a bit to make space for the big, FANTASTIC picture which shows we have a nice fat Almera community.
Just my 2p.
Joe

Regulars usually use the new post bit more than forum home...new folk are more likely to use the home and IMO, 28cars lined up looks awsome...

i dont know why anyone would use the front screen all the main info is on the side panal and its only recent threads that are shown under the main picture anyway.. not the whole fourm..

All good points. The re log in thing is because the links are to a different domain (James never fixed this even though I pm'd him about it, and now he's AWOL).

In which case I'll send the edited image to Hally when I can, and see if he's up for changing it.

All good points. The re log in thing is because the links are to a different domain (James never fixed this even though I pm'd him about it, and now he's AWOL).

In which case I'll send the edited image to Hally when I can, and see if he's up for changing it.

we all know what james is...

All good points. The re log in thing is because the links are to a different domain (James never fixed this even though I pm'd him about it, and now he's AWOL)

It's not quite that easy dude. it is getting sorted though when we upgrade the forum, and to be fair I do have regular contact with James even though he isn't on here much.

A for the front page image, send it to me and i'll get it sorted, aint seen this thread before now!

Back
Top Bottom