Groaning / Growling Noise on biting point

Hello peeps: I really need help with this.
I have this Nissan almera 2005 SE hatchback. It makes weird growling or groaning noise I take off from the dead stop. Noise goes away after car gets hot.
I thought it's my clutch but my clutch is working fine and this sound comes only when I press mild gas on while holding the clutch on the biting point.
Also strange thing is noise is not there when I take off the car without pressing gas, sure car takes off slower but noise only comes when I press gas and release the clutch slowly. Noise goes away when clutch is released completely. Noise is not there in the reverse gear either. Only first gear.
I read about throw out bearing but if it's bearing then noise should always be there. I tried to give as much information as I could.

Please help.

It does sound like the throw out bearing, or a gearbox bearing.

If its throw out bearing then sound should be there even if the car is steady. When i press mild gas around 1000rmp in first and release the clutch slowly and as soon as it reaches to biting point noise starts and it stops as soon as i fully release the clutch. And noise goes away when car is hot. Please help.

Back
Top Bottom