Group Buy Forum

D

Darren_100NX

I'm guessing that I don't have access to the GB forum as I'm not a fully paid up member??

That is correct.. its something i dont believe in, i believe we shud be able to view atleast...... But hey, thats one of tghe new things brought in by admin to try and force ppl to pay as a full member...

yeah it does seem abit off.

by the time u pay the forum, u might as well pay full price in the shops.

may be true...but you only pay the forum once in a year...so infact you would be making big savings thru GBs....

£15.00 a year thats just 4p a day to have the privilege on wearing an aoc sticker :cool:

Plus all the gb savings.

A

You save more by paying the fifteen quid you tight gits, you know how much you like the site so lets keep it going.

The locked forums are a good idea cause it gives the proper members a little something extra to you sqatters. :mad:

frank

Tech1_uk said:
Maybe they can view it but not post to it....
Then they can see what they are missing out on. :D :D

hehehe yeah show em what they are missing out off...lol

eh???? group buy forum
thought they just hadn't got round to that yet i am a paid up member and i dont c it and i never got stickers sent!!

Pm Ross mate and he will fix it.

comberlad said:
eh???? group buy forum
thought they just hadn't got round to that yet i am a paid up member and i dont c it and i never got stickers sent!!

Its us paying members that are allowing you to read these bloody forums as the membership money has paid for the software, so get your wallet out and chip in. £15 aint much for the wealth of information thats on this site and the savings that can be had through the group buys and discounts. If its still too much to pay then f**k off and stop leeching off the rest of us.

Ok, tight gits below are just a few of the latest GBs on offer, feel free to join in on these with only £15 per year fee that'll save you ££££s in modding gear.........

Fidanza Flywheel GB
Red Dot Big Brake Conversion- Started 4/5/04!!
ssautochrome headers
Unorthodox Racing pullies (Interest only)
interest only custom brake light

Dont forget the ever expanding list of discounts that also come inclusive of that fee

Zetetic said:
Its us paying members that are allowing you to read these bloody forums as the membership money has paid for the software, so get your wallet out and chip in. £15 aint much for the wealth of information thats on this site and the savings that can be had through the group buys and discounts. If its still too much to pay then f**k off and stop leeching off the rest of us.

"Ditto" :mad:

Zetetic said:

Nice one, couldnt agree more ;)
Cant believe someone could come on here wingeing that they cant get into a members only area. Put your hands in your pockets, you tight get. Makes perfect sense to me to keep something for the paid up members.

Even if i havent paid yet, maybe id still like to see whats happening in there? maybe only read access? Maybe we'll know what we're missing... Imm all up for privilidges[sp.] for paid up members, but just totally dissalowing all access is a bit harsh i feel. Again, il be paid up, so its not really for me, its for those who have never taken part in a GB, and dont know what their missing out on??

I have no problems with paying, as I'd like to take advantage of GB's in the future.

You can keep the sticker (No offence intended :rolleyes: ), where do I send the money??

Darren

Hmm getting a bit heated here Guys, but to be honest nothing in this world is for free, so get those £15 sent of now :p

Back
Top Bottom