gti gone,honduh here!

well,after 18 months of ownership,the gti has gone :( . felt like it was time to move on! got offered this for a bargain price,has full history,fresh mot,no rust etc etc.thinking of selling on soon for a bit of profit,and moving on to an ep82 starlet gt.who knows.bu the vtec is chuffing addictive,still pulling at 8k! will still be around on here,if people dont mind! have met some cool peeps here,most notably kelv and jamie!

a few pics....

camcover001.jpg

camcover002.jpg

camcover003.jpg

camcover004.jpg

camcover009.jpg

Wow, a very clean car.

But I said don't get a Honda, But really mean it when i say don't get a ep82.

A few bits and bobs onto that crx, and it is a true pocket rocket.

That is quite sexy... Did you keep your wheels of the Almera, as they look great on CRXs, got a few mates who are into their CRX's and there superleggera's look hot. With some coilovers, they are a real race car.!

I'll give you a run when i get my NEO VVL.!!

nop,didnt keep them as i only wanna go for 15's on this.white rota slipstreams,coilovers,and tanabe exhaust.maybe a hondata ecu if i can afford it.then i'll come hunt you down jamie!

well,i shouldnt say,as i'll probably be selling her in 3 months time! haha.oh well,got it for 1500 quid.try and find a crx with no rust,95k on the clock,12 months mot and fsh for less than 2-2.5k!

sussex_gti said:
well,i shouldnt say,as i'll probably be selling her in 3 months time! haha.oh well,got it for 1500 quid.try and find a crx with no rust,95k on the clock,12 months mot and fsh for less than 2-2.5k!

:(

I couldn't find one for less than 3k. I would of definately bought it, if I was in the same situation as you.

:lol:

Del boy here.

Naa mate, I'll stick with my Datsun for now. Good luck though, it will make a perfect B18 project.

Rapid! In a word. Mates brother has a 210bhp example with about 3k worth of engine mods alone. He weighs 19 stone and it still decimates anything.

Whats the rear vision like, with the spoiler splitting the window like that? :confused:

The 1st time I ever saw one (some years ago) I thought "I bet it`s a swine trying to reverse that with the spoiler being there!"

thats a nice car maybe the cleanest one I ever seen. I seen one in Malaysia KL with a wide arch kit on and that was nice

I love your car man, looks in excellent condition. I never saw one like that when I was looking for a car. If I found one like yours though, Id have it over my Almera.

Are you to be using it everyday? I was thinking about buying one as an everyday driver, but I heard they are quite heavy on consumption..

yes,i'm using it everyday,and so far its been ok.the car has to be nice and warm before the vtec does its thing, and it takes a while to warm up.so on short journeys you just potter about.and despite the lack of torque, it will happily sit in 5th at 30mph.

Back
Top Bottom