Headlight Cluster

Stright up question, can the prefacelift headlight (two part) be direct swapped with a facelift single unit

ie.e will this

mFWeCYkHA1IN_XYyQKA_RCA.jpg

fit in place of this

Nissan_Almera_front_20080224.jpg

Nice straight forward answer, I figured it would just wanted to make sure mountings/brackets behind were direct for a swap (the retainer clip on my drivers side indicator was broke before I got th. car, it still holds in but in the longer term may replace rather than bodge w gaffer tape n seems sensible to upgrade o facelifts)

Click the link in my sig. Then go to the headlight thread. Search is your fwiend.

-phone-

An there'se wanting to get rid of the projector headlight's ! Be nice to see at night never thought much to the headlight's on phase 2's even with xenon's in !

Double up the wiring to the bulb holder or fit Depo replacement light units. I have as the genuine ones were god awful.

God I must remember to do that before I put the car back on the road. Great to know it makes a difference as yeah they're so poor otherwise.

Not sure but the standard wiring is half the diameter of the Depo units. The difference between Stock and Depo is night and day, no pun intended.

I just had a look. Considering the ampage its hopelessly under gauged. Like Liam said. Mines a 2004+ too in which they revised some things. Missed the head lights obviously !

-phone-

Back
Top Bottom