headlights!!!

Dont usually post in this section as I am an N15 owner, but my dad has an N16 and to be fair, the headlights on them are pants. Full beam is okish but dip is akin to using a cigarette lighter. I hear there was a recall on N16 headlights but he was never contacted. There seems to be some info on the net elsewhere to this effect but was wondering if any of you guys could shed some light on the situation (no pun intended). Cheers

there is a topic that i made about 3 posts below mate, if you look in there it might give you some info because i wasnt contacted either but if there was a recall, then it should most likely be free no matter how long ago it was.

Craig

It was the facelift model (2003 on) that had the recall, if it's an earlier model the headlights are a bit crap but not faulty.

Read the thread a few below this one and if the headlights are just a bit crap and not actually faulty the short version is get over to autobulbsdirect.co.uk and get a set of H7 Phillips 'Power To Night' bulbs.

(Also check that the headlight alignment knob is twisted as far clockwise as it will go).

yeah there was a Recall on the 2003 model Nissan Almeras. (Phase 2) Call Nissan up and quote your chassi number and they will check for you. They made a big different once I changed them on my car.

Back
Top Bottom